Quality is controlled through a total Quality Management System
We stand next to our elderly because they are special to our heart. At Home Care Lebanon, we aim to enhance the quality of life of our patients in the comfort of their own homes. We strive to provide the elderly with the greatest extent of respect, humanity, professionalism, care, and integrity along with a comfortable companionship. That is why our experienced, trained and caring nurse aides are patient and courteous , always aiming to provide the most comfortable and smooth environment for our elderly.
Our home nurse aides fly to Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Qatar and Bahrain to care for the patient around the clock.
Services provided by our Nurse Aides:
- Nursing aide care (Daily companionship: 2/6/12 or 24 hrs.)
- Personal Hygiene
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention
- Feeding through NG or gastro tube
- Mobility, routine transfer and light exercise
- Vital signs measurements (Blood pressure, Pulse, Temperature)
- Administering and recording of medications (type, dose & time)
- Assisting in transportation to doctor’s visits, family visits etc.
Our Nurse Aides will fly from Lebanon to the desired city to accomplish the task.
|How Are We Different?||Home Care Middle East||Competitors|
|Most years of experience||Yes||No|
|Presence in leading university hospitals||Yes||No|
|Proud board member of the World Home Care Association – USA||Yes||No|
|Distinguished physicians on the company’s Board of Directors||Yes||No|
|Quality Control Unit||Yes||No|